Singapore – Regional broadcaster Channel NewsAsia launches the inaugural Channel NewsAsia SME (Small Medium Enterprise) Hackamit in Singapore. Hackamit gathers top leaders, influencers, industry experts and middle management from regional SMEs, providing them with the platform for robust discussion and collaboration. Hackamit brings together representatives from leading regional SMEs and experts, in two sessions, as they share insights on the challenges and solutions unique to SMEs.
They would discuss how SMEs can leverage innovation, social and online media in sharpening their strategies, and how SMEs can effectively identify and incorporate new technologies in their businesses to ensure maximum growth potential. Among the leading SME entrepreneurs are Mr Takahiro Yagi, Craftsman and Director of Kaikako Co. Ltd from Japan, and Mr Sunil Chainani, Senior Director of Fabindia from India.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 87 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 83 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 80 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020