London – Leading kids’ entertainment specialist CAKE have been appointed to distribute a brand new preschool series Tolibob. Produced by Beakus in association with Cloth Cat, for CBeebies in UK and ABC in Australia, Tolibob will launch at MIPCOM with CAKE selling worldwide rights excluding Japan.
Tolibob is inventive and interactive, inspiring creative play in younger children, who will marvel at the funny and curious characters coming to life, whilst older children will see how simple shapes can be used to create characters and stories. Tolibob was created and developed by BAFTA and British Animation award-winning director-producer Steve Smith and published book author and illustrator Leigh Hodgkinson.
Ed Galton, CCO and Managing Director at CAKE said, “Tolibob is a fun unique concept that shows children how to create characters using shapes, patterns and their imagination. With a terrific award-winning team behind it, we are sure it will be warmly received at MIPCOM.”
- Canal+ and Cmore journey to ‘Eden’ with All3media International 98 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 64 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Globecast partners with Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming for new end-to-end OTT Platform, App development 62 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- iQiyi Original K-drama series ‘Jirisan’ completes filming 59 views | posted on June 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020