London – Leading kids’ entertainment specialist CAKE have been appointed to distribute a brand new preschool series Tolibob. Produced by Beakus in association with Cloth Cat, for CBeebies in UK and ABC in Australia, Tolibob will launch at MIPCOM with CAKE selling worldwide rights excluding Japan.
Tolibob is inventive and interactive, inspiring creative play in younger children, who will marvel at the funny and curious characters coming to life, whilst older children will see how simple shapes can be used to create characters and stories. Tolibob was created and developed by BAFTA and British Animation award-winning director-producer Steve Smith and published book author and illustrator Leigh Hodgkinson.
Ed Galton, CCO and Managing Director at CAKE said, “Tolibob is a fun unique concept that shows children how to create characters using shapes, patterns and their imagination. With a terrific award-winning team behind it, we are sure it will be warmly received at MIPCOM.”
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020