Paris, France, and Beijing, China – Leading European CGI studio, TeamTO announced a distribution agreement with Taikong Works for all rights to its theatrical feature film Yellowbird in China. The maverick deal is the first to come from TeamTO’s Beijing office established in June 2016. The agreement will see Taikong Works distribute Yellowbird throughout China across all platforms including cinemas, digital media and traditional broadcast; a theatrical release is planned for Chinese New Year next year. Taikong Works – a strong brand and licensing entity in China – will also roll out ancillary rights and promotions alongside the film release.
“Our partnership with TeamTO represents our belief in the massive potential of the Chinese film market, and the opportunity for Chinese investment in the international film industry,” commented Kexin Liu, Co-founder of Taikong Works.
- Canal+ and Cmore journey to ‘Eden’ with All3media International 99 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 66 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Globecast partners with Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming for new end-to-end OTT Platform, App development 62 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- iQiyi Original K-drama series ‘Jirisan’ completes filming 59 views | posted on June 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020