Paris, France, and Beijing, China – Leading European CGI studio, TeamTO announced a distribution agreement with Taikong Works for all rights to its theatrical feature film Yellowbird in China. The maverick deal is the first to come from TeamTO’s Beijing office established in June 2016. The agreement will see Taikong Works distribute Yellowbird throughout China across all platforms including cinemas, digital media and traditional broadcast; a theatrical release is planned for Chinese New Year next year. Taikong Works – a strong brand and licensing entity in China – will also roll out ancillary rights and promotions alongside the film release.
“Our partnership with TeamTO represents our belief in the massive potential of the Chinese film market, and the opportunity for Chinese investment in the international film industry,” commented Kexin Liu, Co-founder of Taikong Works.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020