Trans TV brings Turner’s flagship kids content to Indonesia
Jakarta, Indonesia – Turner Asia-Pacific has finalised a deal with Trans Media Corpora to air a dedicated branded block to its viewers on the leading national free-to-air television station, Trans TV.
The branded block will feature top original content from Turner’s flagship kids channel, including: Adventure Time, We Bare Bears, The Amazing World of Gumball and Ben 10. Viewers can also look forward to episodes of re-imagined series, The Powerpuff Girls, which launched globally earlier this year.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 47 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020