Kuala Lumpur – As part of a global premiere of brand new episodes in October, Ben 10 features the energetic 10-year-old Ben Tennyson – only on Cartoon Network. Packed with alien battles, comedic ups-and-downs and bad-guy takedowns, the series takes us back to the beginning where Ben, his cousin Gwen and wise Grandpa Max embark on their seemingly endless summer vacation.
Along the way, Ben discovers the Omnitrix, an alien watch-like device that allows him to transform into 10 alien heroes. Embracing the coolest elements that made the original show a worldwide sensation for the past 10 years, this reboot is packed with a modern action twist and more heart, humour and heroism.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 37 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020