Paris – Independent producer Nevision has signed a multi-year deal to invest in a slate of new factual documentary series currently in development at Claude Lacaze’s new factual label Terminal 9 F. Boutique financier and distributor About Premium Content (APC), backed by Nevision, brokered the deal and will source presales and handle international distribution for all content created through the new label.
Former France Télévisions and Endemol executive Claude Lacaze launched his own production company Terminal 9 Studios three years ago to create entertainment programmes for French broadcasters. He is now launching a new arm of the business – Terminal 9 F – dedicated to creating factual documentary series for a global audience. The support from Nevision and APC will accelerate the production process of several new factual documentary series and specials currently in development.
The current slate includes two films for RMC Decouverte, and two films in development for ARTE and France 5.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020