Paris – Independent producer Nevision has signed a multi-year deal to invest in a slate of new factual documentary series currently in development at Claude Lacaze’s new factual label Terminal 9 F. Boutique financier and distributor About Premium Content (APC), backed by Nevision, brokered the deal and will source presales and handle international distribution for all content created through the new label.
Former France Télévisions and Endemol executive Claude Lacaze launched his own production company Terminal 9 Studios three years ago to create entertainment programmes for French broadcasters. He is now launching a new arm of the business – Terminal 9 F – dedicated to creating factual documentary series for a global audience. The support from Nevision and APC will accelerate the production process of several new factual documentary series and specials currently in development.
The current slate includes two films for RMC Decouverte, and two films in development for ARTE and France 5.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 79 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 56 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 53 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 53 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020