Paris – Independent producer Nevision has signed a multi-year deal to invest in a slate of new factual documentary series currently in development at Claude Lacaze’s new factual label Terminal 9 F. Boutique financier and distributor About Premium Content (APC), backed by Nevision, brokered the deal and will source presales and handle international distribution for all content created through the new label.
Former France Télévisions and Endemol executive Claude Lacaze launched his own production company Terminal 9 Studios three years ago to create entertainment programmes for French broadcasters. He is now launching a new arm of the business – Terminal 9 F – dedicated to creating factual documentary series for a global audience. The support from Nevision and APC will accelerate the production process of several new factual documentary series and specials currently in development.
The current slate includes two films for RMC Decouverte, and two films in development for ARTE and France 5.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 123 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 93 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- C-Suite spotlight: Alon Shtruzman of Keshet International 66 views | posted on May 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020