Paris – Independent producer Nevision has signed a multi-year deal to invest in a slate of new factual documentary series currently in development at Claude Lacaze’s new factual label Terminal 9 F. Boutique financier and distributor About Premium Content (APC), backed by Nevision, brokered the deal and will source presales and handle international distribution for all content created through the new label.
Former France Télévisions and Endemol executive Claude Lacaze launched his own production company Terminal 9 Studios three years ago to create entertainment programmes for French broadcasters. He is now launching a new arm of the business – Terminal 9 F – dedicated to creating factual documentary series for a global audience. The support from Nevision and APC will accelerate the production process of several new factual documentary series and specials currently in development.
The current slate includes two films for RMC Decouverte, and two films in development for ARTE and France 5.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 67 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020