Los Angeles, CA – Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) renews Greg Robertson for multiyear extension to run the Asia Pacific office as Managing Director and Senior Vice President, International Television Distribution. Robertson will remain based in Australia and will continue to report directly to Chris Ottinger, President, Worldwide Television Distribution & Acquisitions.
Since joining MGM in 2013, Robertson has managed the strategic direction of the distribution operations throughout the Asia Pacific Region including Japan, Australia, Korea and India in all television media, including free, basic and premium services as well as MGM’s digital and subscription video-on-demand businesses. Over the last three years, Robertson has led the team responsible for numerous multi-year deals with Television Networks and Digital Platforms across the region.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 65 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 49 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 33 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020