TV5MONDE, the worldwide partner network of Canadian broadcaster TV5, has licensed the ready-mades of the Armoza Formats’ drama Karl & Max. The French-speaking group will air the series through its 11 channels across 200 countries globally from next spring.
This collaboration marks the first partnership between Israeli indie Armoza Formats, who are distributing the format as well as the finished series, and TV5MONDE, one of the most widely-distributed networks in the world with a reach of 291 million households.
Karl & Max is also set to air this September on Canada’s TVA, following its successful pre-launch on the channel’s VOD platform Club Illico, where it increased their subscriptions by 32%.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 72 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 63 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 63 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020