The two companies have signed an agreement, which sees SpeedCast as a value added reseller for GX in the global government market. This follows SpeedCast’s strategic partnership with Inmarsat in June, which saw the company committing to roll-out Inmarsat’s Maritime GX solution (Fleet Xpress).
SpeedCast works with commercial and government sector customers across the world to deliver reliable, cost-effective, best-in-class communication solutions. With its global presence and extensive service network, SpeedCast is a perfect match to support the roll-out of GX services into new and emerging government markets.
GX is the world’s first globally available mobile broadband service from a single operator to deliver seamless, secure, high-speed connectivity on land, at sea, and in the air from a single operator.
When coupled with the Inmarsat’s ability to augment military SATCOM services, GX is a game-changer in terms of helping users meet operational requirements. Andy Start, President, Inmarsat Global Government said, “As we extend into new government markets and undertake a comprehensive programmer of education to demonstrate the new capabilities of GX, we will benefit greatly from the experience and global footprint that SpeedCast brings in the satellite communications market. Combining the power of Inmarsat’s game-changing service with SpeedCast’s breadth of experience and global presence, will support the continuing adoption of GX by global government customers.”
“This new partnership sees SpeedCast extending its cooperation with Inmarsat beyond the Maritime sector. We believe GX offers tremendous growth potential in the government market,” said Pierre-Jean Beylier, CEO of SpeedCast.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 72 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 63 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 63 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020