Singapore– A+E Networks’ Lifetime and Facebook have announced the launch of their first-of-its-kind multi-platform partnership to provide women the support and resources they need to help start their own businesses, specifically in the highly competitive food and beverage (F&B) industry. The strategic partnership brings two campaigns together – Lifetime’s #RethinkWomen and Facebook’s #SheMeansBusiness initiatives.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020