Universal Networks has signed a brand new deal with Prime Entertainment Group for 52 episodes of Hollywood On Set 52×26’ / year in HD that will be broadcast on the channel of the region across 52 territories. Hollywood On Set 52×26’/year is a weekly exciting show going behind the scenes and on the set of the hottest movies.
Ad – Before Content
- ZEE5 Global announces second season of ‘Never Kiss Your Best Friend’
- Asia Video Summit wraps up a week of events highlighting the resilience of the industry
- TechStorm makes landmark inaugural launch in Bangladesh
- Fremantle Australia produces new psychological drama ‘Significant Others’
- Satellite remains an essential element of video distribution alongside the growth of OTT
- Fremantle announces Season 2 of Steve Backshall’s ‘Expedition’ to launch in 144 territories