Dublin– The QYOU has partnered with TotalPlay, a Mexican-based Triple Play provider, to bring The QYOU’s curated short-form content to subscribers across Mexico. TotalPlay will air The QYOU’s linear channel on its IPTV service. The deal marks The QYOU’s entry into the Latin American market.
Ad – Before Content
- WeWatch TV launches its Super Box powered by Android TV
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment expands distribution of Celestial Movies & CCM in Malaysia with unifi TV
- New competition series spearhead format focus in Distribution360’s autumn slate
- Axom goes live with Synamedia’s video processing solutions to add new channels and optimize bandwidth
- ZEE5 Global: Capturing captivating stories from India to the world
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches brand new CM+ channel on Singtel TV in Singapore