Singapore- Adknowledge Asia has announced the appointment of Ted Kim (Tae-Woo) as Country Director for Korea. The senior hire comes after Adknowledge Asia announced earlier in the year that it will be hiring aggressively across its nine APAC markets. Ted joins Adknowledge Asia with over 10 years of experience in digital marketing, having held senior roles at Samsung, Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard and Google.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 180 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020