Singapore— Brightcove Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOV) announced that TV5MONDE has selected Brightcove Video Cloud to power its regional OTT video service, TV5MONDE+ Asie and TV5MONDE+ Pacifique. With Brightcove Video Cloud, TV5MONDE will leverage an industry-leading, online video platform to manage and scale its premium OTT service delivering live and on-demand content across 42 countries with over 75 million subscribers in Asia-Pacific.
TV5MONDE will stream up to four live channels using Brightcove’s Video Cloud across desktop, iOS, and Android devices. In addition, OTT subscribers can transform their mobile devices into television remote controls whenever they wish to launch TV5MONDE+ Asie or TV5MONDE+ Pacifique on their connected televisions, bringing about greater convenience, ease of use and a more powerful viewing experience.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 40 views | posted on October 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020