Singapore— Brightcove Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOV) announced that TV5MONDE has selected Brightcove Video Cloud to power its regional OTT video service, TV5MONDE+ Asie and TV5MONDE+ Pacifique. With Brightcove Video Cloud, TV5MONDE will leverage an industry-leading, online video platform to manage and scale its premium OTT service delivering live and on-demand content across 42 countries with over 75 million subscribers in Asia-Pacific.
TV5MONDE will stream up to four live channels using Brightcove’s Video Cloud across desktop, iOS, and Android devices. In addition, OTT subscribers can transform their mobile devices into television remote controls whenever they wish to launch TV5MONDE+ Asie or TV5MONDE+ Pacifique on their connected televisions, bringing about greater convenience, ease of use and a more powerful viewing experience.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 122 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021