Beverly Hills, CA– Genius Brands International Inc. (GBI) (OTCQB:GNUS) announced that Netflix will premiere GBI’s new original preschool series, Llama Llama, to members worldwide in 2017. Llama Llama is being produced in 20 different languages, which will be distributed day and date worldwide. GBI is also rolling out a global licensing programme, which will be unveiled at the upcoming Licensing Expo in Las Vegas.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 204 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 55 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 39 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 38 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020