La Famiglia, produced by United Studios Herzliya and distributed by Armoza Formats, has now been taken in two new territories. Zodiak Fiction in France and Endemol Shine Chile have both acquired the local rights to the series, with this deal also marking the first collaboration between Armoza and Zodiak Fiction, a Banijay Group company.
The Israeli comedy, which raised Channel 10’s ratings by 31% in the time slot, has already been commissioned for a 2nd season in Israel and was recently taken in French Canada by Avanti Ciné Vidéo (Un Gars, Une Fille / Love Bugs).
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,304 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 87 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 84 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020