London– FremantleMedia has set pulses racing having secured its first global commissions for the fresh, innovative and cheeky dating format, Hear Me. Love Me. See Me. Hot off the heels of its debut at MIPTV, the brand new genre-defining title has caught the eyes of the Israeli broadcaster Channel 10 and the Italian broadcaster FOX Life. Abot Hameiri and FremantleMedia Italy will produce the respective versions of the series, with 4 x 60’ episodes in production for Israel that will launch this summer, and 10 x 60’ for Italy which will launch on 29th June.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020