Globo will soon premiere two more of its International Emmy-winning titles in Asia. Empire which was winner of the statuette in 2015 has just been licensed to Indonesia. Meanwhile, 2014 Emmy winner Precious Pearl is set to arrive in Vietnam.
Globo has been expanding its presence in Asia in recent years. In 2014, the Brazilian broadcaster signed its first licensing deals with channels in Pakistan, Indonesia, and the Philippines.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020