Cannes- Over 350 television acquisition and studio executives from 55 countries expressed enthusiastic support for the inaugural MIPDrama screenings, describing them as an important business accelerator on the eve of MIPTV.
The MIPDrama Screenings showcased 12 high-end drama series from 10 countries. Each series made its international première in Cannes supported by talent and production executives.
The day-long event ended with a Coup de Coeur award that went to Public Enemy, produced by Playtime Films/Entre Chien et Loup for Belgium’s RTBF and distributed by Zodiak Rights.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020