Singapore – Creator Collective, a new industry educational and engagement programme, is set to inspire, inform and facilitate a new generation of commercial online content creators in Singapore.
Spearheaded by experienced professional practitioners through Brand New Media Global (BNM), working with the Asia Content Marketing Association (ACMA), the programme aims to reach out to more than 200 online content creators in Singapore.
The Creator Collective programme is supported under the Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA)’s Creators’ Space initiative to enhance the capabilities of online content creators in Singapore.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020