1) The future of content creation and distribution
From mini bundles and premium windows through to on-demand and a plethora of direct to consumer options, the role of gatekeepers is changing, new pricing models are emerging, effectively creating new pressure points and demand drivers for content aggregators, creators and distributors.
2) The streaming video wars
In the search for scale – global, regional and local – which platforms, players, and business models will prosper in the world of online video distribution?
3) Meet the new boss, same as the old boss?
There is rapid evolution in the packaging and pricing of content in a broadband world. How will the role of pay-TV and telecom operators change along with that of hardware manufacturers? What does it mean for the customer? How do economics and returns evolve across the value chain?
4) The power of social video in the age of multimedia curation
Social networks continue to leverage data to drive traffic and could capitalize on multimedia content curation, creation and distribution with new tools that leverage bundling, subscription and commerce. What will be the impact in Asia’s emerging and high growth mobile markets?
5) Sports in the digital window
Strategies, economics and returns to exploit sports rights across digital platforms.
6) Market focus
- Astro Shaw’s ‘Do[s]a’ and ‘Sembilan’ now available on Indonesia’s GoPlay app 57 views | posted on July 1, 2020
- GMA Unveils DTT Device ‘GMA Affordabox’ on Its 70th Anniversary 46 views | posted on June 29, 2020
- DreamWorks announces channel premiere of ‘The Boss Baby: Back In Business’ On 6 July 45 views | posted on June 30, 2020
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 45 views | posted on July 2, 2020