1) The future of content creation and distribution
From mini bundles and premium windows through to on-demand and a plethora of direct to consumer options, the role of gatekeepers is changing, new pricing models are emerging, effectively creating new pressure points and demand drivers for content aggregators, creators and distributors.
2) The streaming video wars
In the search for scale – global, regional and local – which platforms, players, and business models will prosper in the world of online video distribution?
3) Meet the new boss, same as the old boss?
There is rapid evolution in the packaging and pricing of content in a broadband world. How will the role of pay-TV and telecom operators change along with that of hardware manufacturers? What does it mean for the customer? How do economics and returns evolve across the value chain?
4) The power of social video in the age of multimedia curation
Social networks continue to leverage data to drive traffic and could capitalize on multimedia content curation, creation and distribution with new tools that leverage bundling, subscription and commerce. What will be the impact in Asia’s emerging and high growth mobile markets?
5) Sports in the digital window
Strategies, economics and returns to exploit sports rights across digital platforms.
6) Market focus
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021