Kefar Saba / Israel / Beverly Hills, CA– Starz Worldwide Distribution and yes, Israel’s satellite pay TV platform, announced an expansion of their multi-year distribution agreement. The new deal will bring yes pay TV and subscription VOD rights to the anticipated STARZ Original anthology series, The Girlfriend Experience” from award- winning producer Steven Soderbergh and the worldwide hit horror series, Ash vs Evil Dead, based on the classic horror film, The Evil Dead.
The Girlfriend Experience will premiere on yes VOD with the U.S. broadcast with all episodes offered on yes Binge, and will air weekly on yes Drama.
Ash vs Evil Dead will premiere on yes Action and yes VOD, with the second season airing near day-and date with the 2016 U.S. premiere on STARZ.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 90 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 84 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 78 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020