Kefar Saba / Israel / Beverly Hills, CA– Starz Worldwide Distribution and yes, Israel’s satellite pay TV platform, announced an expansion of their multi-year distribution agreement. The new deal will bring yes pay TV and subscription VOD rights to the anticipated STARZ Original anthology series, The Girlfriend Experience” from award- winning producer Steven Soderbergh and the worldwide hit horror series, Ash vs Evil Dead, based on the classic horror film, The Evil Dead.
The Girlfriend Experience will premiere on yes VOD with the U.S. broadcast with all episodes offered on yes Binge, and will air weekly on yes Drama.
Ash vs Evil Dead will premiere on yes Action and yes VOD, with the second season airing near day-and date with the 2016 U.S. premiere on STARZ.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020