Kefar Saba / Israel / Beverly Hills, CA– Starz Worldwide Distribution and yes, Israel’s satellite pay TV platform, announced an expansion of their multi-year distribution agreement. The new deal will bring yes pay TV and subscription VOD rights to the anticipated STARZ Original anthology series, The Girlfriend Experience” from award- winning producer Steven Soderbergh and the worldwide hit horror series, Ash vs Evil Dead, based on the classic horror film, The Evil Dead.
The Girlfriend Experience will premiere on yes VOD with the U.S. broadcast with all episodes offered on yes Binge, and will air weekly on yes Drama.
Ash vs Evil Dead will premiere on yes Action and yes VOD, with the second season airing near day-and date with the 2016 U.S. premiere on STARZ.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 86 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 70 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 51 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020