Armoza Formats’ new factual entertainment show Marry Me Now has now been acquired in France by FremantleMedia.
The show has also been taken for development in Australia by a yet to be disclosed party. These deals join Germany’s ProSiebenSat.1 Group and Italy’s Endemol Shine in signing on to the new docu-reality.
Pitched at the Armoza-run format competition Formagination by Israeli comedienne and first-time format creator, Odelia Yakir, the show was taken on to be developed and produced by Armoza Formats, partnering with Zipi Rozenblum on the production.
The emotional and empowering docu-reality gives women the chance to take charge of their own fate. Each week follows a determined woman, taking the lead in her life and relationship.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 257 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 80 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 76 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021