Bermuda– ABS announced it has been granted landing rights from the Brazilian National Telecommunications Agency (ANATEL) in December 2015 to operate its first satellite in Brazil, the new revolutionary ABS-3A satellite on both C and Ku-bands.
Providing 720 MHz in C-band and 216 MHz in Ku-band over Latin America, ABS-3A is the first commercial all-electrical propulsion satellite in the industry and entered into operation in August 2015. The satellite is available to serve a wide range of verticals in Brazil, including mobile backhaul, rural broadband, video, oil & gas, and mobility applications.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 188 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020