Bermuda– ABS announced it has been granted landing rights from the Brazilian National Telecommunications Agency (ANATEL) in December 2015 to operate its first satellite in Brazil, the new revolutionary ABS-3A satellite on both C and Ku-bands.
Providing 720 MHz in C-band and 216 MHz in Ku-band over Latin America, ABS-3A is the first commercial all-electrical propulsion satellite in the industry and entered into operation in August 2015. The satellite is available to serve a wide range of verticals in Brazil, including mobile backhaul, rural broadband, video, oil & gas, and mobility applications.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 81 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 35 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 32 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 30 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020