After engaging viewers across more than 135 countries, IndiaCast is all set to further strengthen its footprint in the New Zealand market. Starting February 2016, IndiaCast will reinforce Viacom18’s leading Hindi General Entertainment Channel, ‘COLORS’ presence to viewers in New Zealand, giving them access to the finest offerings from the COLORS content library as part of SKY’s foreign language subscription channel line-up.
The COLORS bouquet of offerings includes a robust combination of fiction dramas, non-fiction, reality shows, LIVE events and blockbuster movies. The programming line-up caters to many entertainment needs of the Indian diaspora across the world making COLORS the one-stop entertainment destination for viewers.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021