Cuatro has been commissioned a first season of Armoza Format’s celebrity interview show, How To Be.
Locally named Feis tu Feis (Face to Face) the factual entertainment format will be produced by 100 Balas and hosted by Spanish actor and comedian Joaquin Reyes. Additionally in Germany, a 3rd season of the format has now been commissioned and is slated to air this summer.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 52 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020