London– TVT has announced two new senior hires to strengthen its London-based management team. Andy Steele will join as Vice President of Global Operations, and Hayden Punter will take on the role of Vice President of Finance and Resources.
Steele joins with over 20 years of broadcast experience, and previously held the role of Vice President of Global Markets Operations at BBC Worldwide.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 60 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020