The Voice Kids has been sold to India, raking in an impressive 30 local productions. The format has been reproduced in the Netherlands, France, Australia, Germany, Colombia, U.S. (Hispanic) and Brazil, among others.
The first episodes of The Voice Kids Arabia has secured stunning ratings in the 22 countries it is currently being aired in, with Lebanon securing a market share of 60% during the second episode. The Voice Kids Philippines was the number one show in the country for 2015 according to Kantar Media, with an average rating of 41.7%.It has been recently been announced also, that The Voice Kids will start on ITV in the UK in 2017.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,297 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 86 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 84 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020