Singapore– Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks, Asia continues to dominate the pay-TV landscape in key Asian markets with AXN and ONE leading the pack in their respective genres.
ONE is the top-rated international channel collectively in Singapore and Malaysia during primetime, ahead of movie, kids and other entertainment channels. In Indonesia, ONE is among the top entertainment channels on pay TV giant Indovision, ranking number two among 120 total channels.
AXN grew its market dominance in 2015 as the top-rated English general entertainment channel in Southeast Asia — collectively in Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines — by more than doubling the primetime ratings of the next English GE channel.
- Canal+ and Cmore journey to ‘Eden’ with All3media International 98 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 64 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Globecast partners with Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming for new end-to-end OTT Platform, App development 62 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- iQiyi Original K-drama series ‘Jirisan’ completes filming 59 views | posted on June 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020