Singapore– Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks, Asia continues to dominate the pay-TV landscape in key Asian markets with AXN and ONE leading the pack in their respective genres.
ONE is the top-rated international channel collectively in Singapore and Malaysia during primetime, ahead of movie, kids and other entertainment channels. In Indonesia, ONE is among the top entertainment channels on pay TV giant Indovision, ranking number two among 120 total channels.
AXN grew its market dominance in 2015 as the top-rated English general entertainment channel in Southeast Asia — collectively in Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines — by more than doubling the primetime ratings of the next English GE channel.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 53 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 43 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020