Singapore– Sony Pictures Television (SPT) Networks, Asia continues to dominate the pay-TV landscape in key Asian markets with AXN and ONE leading the pack in their respective genres.
ONE is the top-rated international channel collectively in Singapore and Malaysia during primetime, ahead of movie, kids and other entertainment channels. In Indonesia, ONE is among the top entertainment channels on pay TV giant Indovision, ranking number two among 120 total channels.
AXN grew its market dominance in 2015 as the top-rated English general entertainment channel in Southeast Asia — collectively in Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines — by more than doubling the primetime ratings of the next English GE channel.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020