London– Gaumont Television hires Nicola (Nikki) Andrews to the newly created position of Vice President, Distribution. Reporting directly to Erik Pack, President of International Distribution for Gaumont Television, Andrews will be based in London and be responsible for selling the company’s line-up of children’s programming into the U.S., Canada and Western Europe. She will too be selling all of Gaumont’s programming into Benelux.
Andrews has been working within the media industry for more than 20 years, specializing in television sales and acquisitions. Most recently, she has been running her own media consultancy firm Hemisphere Distribution that is based in London.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 133 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021