Munich– Studio 100 Media announced today that Sprout, NBCUniversal’s preschool TV network, has acquired the rights for both the new CGI series and 3D feature of worldwide popular brand Maya the Bee.
Maya the Bee (78 x 12’) tells the story of Maya, a young bee who left her hive to discover the beauty and mysteries of nature. As she explores the meadow where she lives, she meets other creatures, goes on adventures, and shares her joy with her friends. The series premiered on Sprout on 26 September, with brand new episodes airing Saturdays at 9:00am ET. Maya the Bee will also air Sunday-Friday at 9:00am ET. The movie aired on 26 September at 5:00pm and 9:00pm ET.
“Maya the Bee takes preschoolers on exciting adventures filled with humor and action,” said Andrew Beecham, Senior Vice President of Programming at Sprout. “We’re excited to introduce U.S. audiences to this colorful, fresh, and joyful world.”
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020