Munich– Studio 100 Media expands its long-standing and successful partnership with Austrian public broadcaster ORF and has signed an extensive volume deal.
ORF acquires exclusive linear TV rights for Austria for Studio 100 Media’s children’s and youth programmes for the next few years. The agreement commences in 2016 and includes three brand new CGI animations or live action series and three upcoming animation feature films as well as three library programmes. The final selection is still to be defined.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 49 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 40 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020