Hong Kong– PCCW Teleservices took home the Greater China Contact Center Outsourcing Product Differentiation Excellence Award at this year’s Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Best Practices Awards. It has previously won the Greater China Customer Service Leadership Award in the Contact Center Outsourcing Market in 2014.
Identified based on in-depth research conducted by Frost & Sullivan analysts, the award categories offered each year are carefully reviewed and evaluated to reflect the current market landscape and include new emerging trends.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 110 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 43 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020