Tokyo, Japan– NHK is the world’s premiere digital broadcaster and Japan’s national broadcasting network. The network has commissioned two Vision consoles for their highest profile recording facilities. The first 64 channel console was commissioned in February, 2014, and was so well-received that NHK quickly decided on another API console. Less than a year later, the network was installing its second 64 channel Vision.
Both consoles were built with a variety of custom features designed to facilitate NHK’s special applications, which include both recording and live broadcasts of performances ranging from small ensembles to large orchestral groups. The first console was commissioned into NHK’s CR506, the control room for the largest scoring stage in Japan. The second Vision was installed into CR509, the control room for a large, flexible recording studio also at the NHK complex in Tokyo.
“The Visions were chosen not only for their classic API sound, but also their well-known reliability”, said API’s Managing Director Gordon Smart. “We feel this combination convinced NHK that the Vision consoles would be well-suited for such high-profile work, and for such a prestigious international setting.”
- ZEASN and New ID to incorporate popular K-content in WhaleLive 83 views | posted on April 8, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 65 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 57 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 42 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020