Tokyo, Japan– NHK is the world’s premiere digital broadcaster and Japan’s national broadcasting network. The network has commissioned two Vision consoles for their highest profile recording facilities. The first 64 channel console was commissioned in February, 2014, and was so well-received that NHK quickly decided on another API console. Less than a year later, the network was installing its second 64 channel Vision.
Both consoles were built with a variety of custom features designed to facilitate NHK’s special applications, which include both recording and live broadcasts of performances ranging from small ensembles to large orchestral groups. The first console was commissioned into NHK’s CR506, the control room for the largest scoring stage in Japan. The second Vision was installed into CR509, the control room for a large, flexible recording studio also at the NHK complex in Tokyo.
“The Visions were chosen not only for their classic API sound, but also their well-known reliability”, said API’s Managing Director Gordon Smart. “We feel this combination convinced NHK that the Vision consoles would be well-suited for such high-profile work, and for such a prestigious international setting.”
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021