ABS-CBN President, CEO and CCO and this year’s International Emmy Awards gala chair Charo Santos-Concio joined the International Academy of Television Arts and Sciences board and its members in kicking off the 43rd International Emmy Awards slated this November.
Santos-Concio was personally welcomed by Academy chairman Fred Cohen during a dinner held exclusively in the famous Chateau De Versailles on 3 October where about 200 members of the international board, French government officials, and broadcasters convened.
Joining her in the trip are ABS-CBN Integrated Acquisitions and International Distribution head Leng Raymundo, Concept Development Group and New Media head Enrico Santos, and Acquisition Manager Rachel Simon.
Santos-Concio made history as the first Philippine TV network executive to be invited as Gala chair in the prestigious international award giving body. This not only recognizes Santos-Concio’s mark in the broadcasting industry but also ABS-CBN as a world-class content producer and media entertainment company.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 39 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020