ABS-CBN President, CEO and CCO and this year’s International Emmy Awards gala chair Charo Santos-Concio joined the International Academy of Television Arts and Sciences board and its members in kicking off the 43rd International Emmy Awards slated this November.
Santos-Concio was personally welcomed by Academy chairman Fred Cohen during a dinner held exclusively in the famous Chateau De Versailles on 3 October where about 200 members of the international board, French government officials, and broadcasters convened.
Joining her in the trip are ABS-CBN Integrated Acquisitions and International Distribution head Leng Raymundo, Concept Development Group and New Media head Enrico Santos, and Acquisition Manager Rachel Simon.
Santos-Concio made history as the first Philippine TV network executive to be invited as Gala chair in the prestigious international award giving body. This not only recognizes Santos-Concio’s mark in the broadcasting industry but also ABS-CBN as a world-class content producer and media entertainment company.
- Canal+ and Cmore journey to ‘Eden’ with All3media International 98 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 64 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Globecast partners with Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming for new end-to-end OTT Platform, App development 62 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- iQiyi Original K-drama series ‘Jirisan’ completes filming 59 views | posted on June 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020