France is the latest international market to be captivated by Paul Abbott’s No Offence following a major deal announced between FremantleMedia International (FMI) and France Télévisions.
Created by award winning screenwriter Paul Abbott (Shameless, State of Play) the unconventional and captivating series, which last month picked up the Best Foreign Fiction award at La Rochelle’s Festival de la Fiction, is set to premiere on France 2, one of the most-watched channels in France. International broadcasters are lining up to take the title, with FMI having sold the show to ABC (Australia), NOP (Netherlands), Hot (Israel), DR (Denmark) and RUV (Iceland) after acquiring the rights earlier this year.
Set in a close-knit policing unit located in North West England, No Offence follows a committed team of officers as they crack down on crime and attempt to enforce the law in this chaotic community.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 91 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 56 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 53 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 52 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020