London – NBCUniversal International Formats announced a deal for its hit unscripted format Top Chef with Discovery Italia’s free to air channel, Deejay. The Italian version of the cooking competition will be produced and broadcast in 2016.
The deal will be Top Chef’s 18th local production, with the show capturing an audience of over 110 million viewers globally.
Top Chef is a reality competition show pitting chefs against each other in culinary challenges. The Emmy award-winning series first aired on Bravo in the U.S. in 2006 and is currently set for its thirteenth season.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 175 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 109 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020