Armoza Formats’ hit game show ‘Still Standing’ is seeing growth across several regions with numerous recent acquisitions and recommissions of both the format and its adaptations.
In Latin America, Panama’s Medcom have licensed a first series of 25 episodes of ‘Still Standing’s’ Spanish adaptation (locally known as ‘Ahora Caigo’), which will be aired daily on their RPC Canal 4.
Also in Latin America, the Spanish adaptation continues to be a success in Uruguay, with Canal 10 having extended their scheduling of the show by a further 40 episodes, bringing them to a total of 500 episodes aired successfully to date. To date in Spain ‘Ahora Caigo’, produced by Gestmusic Endemol, has aired for 4 consecutive years with over 900 episodes.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 81 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 72 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 60 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 58 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020