Indonesia – Da Vinci Media GmbH announced that Indonesian Bahasa audio localisation will be made available on their channel, Da Vinci Learning for the kids block.
Eric Tan, General Manager of Da Vinci Media Asia Pacific, announced that in the pursuit of driving deeper engagement with Indonesian families as well as broadcast partners, the team has worked tirelessly to launch the Indonesian Bahasa audio localisation on the 1 August.
Responding to numerous requests from viewers, especially parents, Da Vinci Learning children programmes will be dubbed and localized making it even easier for viewers to understand the valuable educational content on offer.
Committing to the promise, Eric Tan said: “I have received direct calls from Indonesian parents saying they believe in the vision and philosophy of Da Vinci Learning Channel. More importantly, they have seen a positive change in their children ever since they discovered the valuable learning opportunities provided through our programs. The loyalty and passion of our viewers is inspiring to us. We at Da Vinci Media understand the responsibility we have to our Indonesian viewers. This is not our first delivery of a promise, and we will continue to strive to deliver through Da Vinci Learning quality content, loaded with knowledge and fun not only for kids but also for parents.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 180 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020