Singapore/Toronto – Peace Point Rights and Singapore-based production/distribution agency Bomanbridge Media, who represent Peace Point Rights’ content in Asia, announce the sale of Peace Point Rights’ documentary series Escape or Die! (12×30’) to NBC Universal for the South East Asian region, Discovery India, and TrueVision in Thailand.
Dean Gunnarson is hailed as the world’s most daring escape artist according to Ripley’s Believe It or Not, entertaining audiences around the world with remarkable stunts that cheat death. Escape or Die! is a thrilling documentary focuses on Dean preparing for stunts that he performs in major metropolitan centres around the world.
“Bomanbridge is fortunate to represent Peace Point Rights’ catalogue that contains extraordinary content in Asia, and we are pleased to bring the electrifying Escape or Die! to our broadcast partners around the region. This series has proven to be an audience favorite in other parts of the world and we are pleased to see it is proving enormously popular in Asia,” said Sonia Fleck, CEO of Bomanbridge Media.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 68 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 60 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 52 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 36 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020