Beverly Hills – Starz executives Gene George, EVP of Worldwide Distribution and Mara Winokur, SVP of Starz Digital jointly announced that the upcoming STARZ Original anthology series, The Girlfriend Experience, starring Riley Keough (Mad Max: Fury Road, Magic Mike, The Runaways), from Academy Award® and Emmy® Award-winning executive producer Steven Soderbergh, will be premiered at MIPCOM, 5-8 October in Cannes, France.
Keough will be at MIPCOM to support a private, invitation-only screening of the first two half-hour episodes of the 13-part scripted series from executive producer Steven Soderbergh. The Girlfriend Experience will be exclusively screened for prospective buyers on 5 October at 8.30am at Auditorium K in the Palais.
The Girlfriend Experience is expected to debut in the United States on STARZ in 2016. Starz retains all domestic multiplatform rights to the series and will serve as the worldwide distributor of all other rights including television, home entertainment and digital.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 58 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 43 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 30 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020