Beverly Hills – Starz executives Gene George, EVP of Worldwide Distribution and Mara Winokur, SVP of Starz Digital jointly announced that the upcoming STARZ Original anthology series, The Girlfriend Experience, starring Riley Keough (Mad Max: Fury Road, Magic Mike, The Runaways), from Academy Award® and Emmy® Award-winning executive producer Steven Soderbergh, will be premiered at MIPCOM, 5-8 October in Cannes, France.
Keough will be at MIPCOM to support a private, invitation-only screening of the first two half-hour episodes of the 13-part scripted series from executive producer Steven Soderbergh. The Girlfriend Experience will be exclusively screened for prospective buyers on 5 October at 8.30am at Auditorium K in the Palais.
The Girlfriend Experience is expected to debut in the United States on STARZ in 2016. Starz retains all domestic multiplatform rights to the series and will serve as the worldwide distributor of all other rights including television, home entertainment and digital.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020