Foxtel’s The LifeStyle Channel welcomes some familiar faces to their schedule with the acquisition of Love It or List It UK, hosted by property icons Kirstie Allsopp and Phil Spencer (Location, Location, Location).
The new six-part series, being launched at MIPCOM, is the newest addition to Beyond Distribution’s Love It or List It franchise. Stemming from the original Love It or List It and Love It or List It Vancouver, the UK version is produced by Raise The Roof Productions for Channel 4.
Joanne Azzopardi, VP Sales Australasia for Beyond Distribution, commented, “Love It or List It is a brilliant series which resonates with anyone interested in home renovation. With the addition of popular British hosts Kirstie and Phil, a whole new audience will open up for the series on LifeStyle.
The UK version sees the King and Queen of property going head to head to make dream homes a reality! Kirstie and Phil are on a mission to help families who’ve fallen out of love… with their home. The problem is the families can’t agree how to remedy it. One wants to give up and list it, but the other wants to love it by renovating. This is where the dynamic duo enters to settle the argument.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 195 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 106 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 48 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020