Azteca have commissioned a first season of Armoza Format’s hit game show Still Standing. The season will consist of 60 episodes with production set to start in September, and will be produced in-house for a slated air date of early 2016.
The broadcaster will also be opening a hub for the surrounding countries who are interested in participating. Azteca recently partnered with Armoza for the first time on their prime time entertainment show I Can Do That! and will be going in to production for it later this year.
This new deal marks the 14th territory to air Still Standing, with over 2,000 episodes aired globally and most of the adaptations doubling the channel’s ratings. Still Standing recently started airing on Italy’s Canale 5, winning the access prime time slot in the 25-49 commercial target audience, while also ranking first in Twitter trending during the broadcast.
Created by July-August Productions, Still Standing knocks both contestants and viewers off of their feet! The prime-time game show format offers contestants the chance to win $1 million by out-guessing ten opponents in ten fast-paced and dramatic trivia battles. As the clock winds down, contestants fight to be the last one still standing, because if they’re left scrambling for the answer, they’ll literally be dropped from the game – straight through the floor of the studio!
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 73 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020