Prime Entertainment Group just signed a significant package deal with the Scandinavian group C More Entertainment AB for many episodes of its Celebrity bios and Weekly Entertainment Magazine to be aired in the Nordic territories including Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway.
C More Entertainment went for a significant package of more than 50 hours of Prime Entertainment Group’s weekly entertainment magazine Hollywood News Feed (52 x 15’) and Close Up (91 x 26’) featuring the lives and carriers of the most famous Hollywood Stars.
Prime Entertainment Group’s Managing Director, David Freydt, said, “We are glad that Hollywood News Feed has increased its international exposure. Nordic territories have been very good partners for us lately and this year’s strategy was to strengthen our presence in the territory. To have C More Entertainment on board is a great satisfaction for us.”
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 31 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 26 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020