HBO Asia gets another season of ‘Hollywood On Set’
Prime Entertainment Group announced the renewal of its collaboration with HBO Asia.
The premium television channel with over 20 years of presence in the Asian continent just went for another season of Prime Entertainment’s Group leading series Hollywood On Set (52 x 26’) in HD for Pan Asian feed covering over 25 territories.
“It is a true satisfaction to reinforce our presence in the Asian Territories, and to see our Cinema related series do so well on the big Movie and entertainment networks such as HBO. HBO has been a great partner for the last couple of years and we are glad to keep on offering the best products in the market to our partners around the world” said David Freydt, Managing Director.
Prime Entertainment Groups has recently closed multiple major deals for its cinema related productions including a package of more than 50 hours with C-More Entertainment for its weekly entertainment magazine Hollywood News Feed (52 x 15’) and celebrity bios Close Up (91 x 26’) and a big package deal on more than 500 hours of programming to Mauritius Broadcasting Corp.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020