Sydney − Using the latest in virtual reality technology, BBC Global News Ltd is launching a dramatic new interactive trade campaign to showcase how it delivers personal, portable and on-demand news for the digital age.
Be Everywhere, which will premiere at Cannes Lions next week (21 – 27 June) in the BBC World News pop-up studio space (Cabana 20/21 on La Croisette), illustrates the innovative digital opportunities available to advertisers in a new and unique way.
Using direct mail, bespoke Be Everywhere virtual reality viewers are on their way to all corners of the globe so targeted potential and current clients can explore a fully immersive 360 video experience.
Armed with the Be Everywhere smart phone app (available via the Apple App store and Google Play store) and their viewer, people can join presenter Babita Sharma in a virtual studio. The 360 experience means viewers can have a peak behind the scenes as Babita demonstrates the leading news brand’s digital products and the advertiser benefits.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 103 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020