Tel Aviv – Turkish broadcaster ATV has commissioned Armoza Formats’ prime time entertainment show The People’s Choice. Produced by Endemol Shine Turkey and locally titled as Cevap Sende, the first season will kick off during the Ramadan period in mid-June, and will air weekly in prime time slots.
The adaptation of The People’s Choice will mark ATV’s largest non-scripted project to date, and is set to make Turkey the first country to air the show. Brazil’s Globo are also currently in production for the TV event that spans the nation, and are slated to also air this summer.
Developed in partnership between Armoza and TF1 France, The People’s Choice is a prime time live TV event that takes audience engagement to the next level and tests how well we know our nation by presenting viewers with the most trending, thought-provoking and entertaining dilemmas – A week without showering or without their smartphone? World peace or $1 million? Once the nation has made its choice live, participants in the studio must guess what the entire country chose. And it’s open to everyone – not only can the whole nation play, but everyone who does also has the chance to win cash prizes.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 80 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 39 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020