As part of Network18 strategy to strengthen its leadership and businesses, Network18 has appointed Sanjeev Agrawal as CEO – Homeshop18, effective 4 May. He will be based in Noida.
Sanjeev comes with over 26 years of experience across FMCG, fashion & retail sector. He is an alumnus of the Institute of Technology, BHU (1982-86) and Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (1987-89). He has held senior leadership positions at Future Value retail and Pantaloon Retail besides his FMCG stints at Balsara, Revlon, P&G, Godrej and HLL. In his last assignment Sanjeev was Managing Director at Skechers South Asia Private Limited.
Sundeep Malhotra, Founder & CEO Homeshop18, will mentor Sanjeev over the next several months while Sundeep transitions to another entrepreneurial opportunity within or outside RIL retail. Under Sundeep’s leadership, Homeshop18 evolved from an idea to emerge as one of the fastest growing company and a force to reckon with in the Industry.
HomeShop18 is India’s first comprehensive digital commerce player, selling credible brands to customers nationally and operating in a multimedia environment including Internet, TV and via mobile. SAIF Partners, G S Home Shopping of Korea and OCP Asia are the valued partners in Homeshop18.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 45 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020