As part of Network18 strategy to strengthen its leadership and businesses, Network18 has appointed Sanjeev Agrawal as CEO – Homeshop18, effective 4 May. He will be based in Noida.
Sanjeev comes with over 26 years of experience across FMCG, fashion & retail sector. He is an alumnus of the Institute of Technology, BHU (1982-86) and Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (1987-89). He has held senior leadership positions at Future Value retail and Pantaloon Retail besides his FMCG stints at Balsara, Revlon, P&G, Godrej and HLL. In his last assignment Sanjeev was Managing Director at Skechers South Asia Private Limited.
Sundeep Malhotra, Founder & CEO Homeshop18, will mentor Sanjeev over the next several months while Sundeep transitions to another entrepreneurial opportunity within or outside RIL retail. Under Sundeep’s leadership, Homeshop18 evolved from an idea to emerge as one of the fastest growing company and a force to reckon with in the Industry.
HomeShop18 is India’s first comprehensive digital commerce player, selling credible brands to customers nationally and operating in a multimedia environment including Internet, TV and via mobile. SAIF Partners, G S Home Shopping of Korea and OCP Asia are the valued partners in Homeshop18.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 81 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 72 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 60 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 57 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020