BBC Advertising, part of BBC Worldwide, the commercial arm of the BBC, has announced the appointment of Vishal Bhatnagar as Sales Director for South Asia.
Vishal will lead the advertising sales teams across BBC Worldwide’s three South Asia sales offices in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore, with immediate effect. He will be based in Delhi and will report to John Williams, Vice President Advertising Sales, ASEAN & India.
Vishal will be responsible for domestic and international advertising sales for BBC Advertising’s digital and broadcasts assets in South Asia, including the multi-screen product offer around the world-renowned website BBC.com and the global TV channel BBC World News.
Vishal joins BBC Advertising from Network18 News Media, for whom he has worked for since 2004, most recently as National Revenue Head for CNN-IBN and Head of Focus-IBN 18 News Network. In that role, Vishal led a cross-functional team spanning Sales, Marketing, Content and Digital to create, execute and monetise award-winning initiatives like IBN18-Microsoft Election Analytics Centre and Network 18-Tata Tea Power of 49 among others. Prior to that, he was Senior Vice President, CNBC TV18 and CNBC Awaaz, where he launched CNBC Universe as a sales platform. Before working for Network18 News Media, Vishal held roles at Times Television and Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 81 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 72 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 60 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 57 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020