BBC Advertising, part of BBC Worldwide, the commercial arm of the BBC, has announced the appointment of Vishal Bhatnagar as Sales Director for South Asia.
Vishal will lead the advertising sales teams across BBC Worldwide’s three South Asia sales offices in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore, with immediate effect. He will be based in Delhi and will report to John Williams, Vice President Advertising Sales, ASEAN & India.
Vishal will be responsible for domestic and international advertising sales for BBC Advertising’s digital and broadcasts assets in South Asia, including the multi-screen product offer around the world-renowned website BBC.com and the global TV channel BBC World News.
Vishal joins BBC Advertising from Network18 News Media, for whom he has worked for since 2004, most recently as National Revenue Head for CNN-IBN and Head of Focus-IBN 18 News Network. In that role, Vishal led a cross-functional team spanning Sales, Marketing, Content and Digital to create, execute and monetise award-winning initiatives like IBN18-Microsoft Election Analytics Centre and Network 18-Tata Tea Power of 49 among others. Prior to that, he was Senior Vice President, CNBC TV18 and CNBC Awaaz, where he launched CNBC Universe as a sales platform. Before working for Network18 News Media, Vishal held roles at Times Television and Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 45 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020