Singapore – Toggle introduced a refreshed website, Toggle.sg, offering users a brand new viewing experience and exciting new entertainment and lifestyle content, including videos on demand – for free. The website also offers an optimised viewing experience across all mobile devices.
Toggle users will be spoilt for choice enjoying the latest entertainment news and videos while also catching up on their favourite dramas, variety shows, series, movies and original local content – anytime, anywhere and on any device. Toggle is also available as an app on iPhone, iPad, Android devices, Smart TVs and Microsoft Xbox One.
The refreshed Toggle allows you to:
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 33 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020